DOD Looking Glass FET Overdrive Pedal
The DOD Looking Glass Overdrive is collaboration between DOD and the boutique pedal company SHOE Pedals. Christopher Venter of SHOE Pedals is known for his unique circuits, colorful perspective on classic effects, and minimalist design aesthetic.
Built for maximum versatility, the Looking Glass' unique Input Filter feature allows the player to tame overly bright guitars and interacts with your guitar's pickups to help you cut through the mix without shredding the audience's ears. The versatile, intuitive pre-drive Bass Cut and post-drive Treble controls allow you to retain clarity in the mix or dial in any raunchy raw tone you desire. And, there's enough output and gain on tap to make even the Red Queen lose her head.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Circuit Design by Christopher Venter of SHOE Pedals
- Discrete FET Class-A Design
- Dual Gain Stages selectable via toggle switch
- Hybrid Pre- and Post-Gain Bass and Treble Controls
- Input Filter control to tame overly-bright guitars
- Internal DIP switches to reduce unwanted effects of overly-bright signals and buffers
- True bypass
- 9V Power Supply jack
- Aluminium chassis
No upgrades available
Probably my all time favourite overdrive pedal, and I buy a lot of gear. Never goes muddy, beautiful detail shines through and really versatile.