Dunlop 221 Chromed Steel Slide, Medium Wall, Knuckle
While sliding, percussive sounds and overtones are produced on the strings which add a desirable ambience to slide playing, chromed steel slides are most popular for rock, metal and blues styles on electric guitar. Acoustic players also favour them to add unmistakable slide ambience to their tone.
- Clean, bright, cutting tone with tons of sustain!
- 220 model of the Jim Dunlop range of chrome slides
- Medium - 19 x 22 x 60 mm, fits ring size 9
- Made from high quality metallic chromed steel
- The 220 slide produces the brightest tone of any slide