DV Mark Little 250 M Amp Head
DV Mark Product Overview
The DV LITTLE 250 M head was built to achieve massive amounts of gain for METAL and HARD ROCK.
Now guitarists have a new choice to have their tones for everything heavy, except for the amp weight!
The DV LITTLE 250 M is incredibly versatile, from sparkling clean to extreme metal and everything in between, and gets amplified by a stadium-rocking 250W power amp. Following the extraordinary success of the DV MICRO 50 —with the DV Micro and DV Little heads we were the first to introduce such a kind of guitar products design, that marked a new standard for ultra-portable and great sounding amps— the DV LITTLE 250M offers two completely independent channels, featuring huge amount of gain and a properly scooped EQ to better fit the genre of music it’s been made for.
This amp also features an onboard reverb and a convenient FX loop to best interface with external effects.
- Power output: 250W @ 4ohm / 150W @ 8ohm
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology)
- Channels: two (clean / lead)
- Controls (each ch): Gain - Level / EQ: bass-mid-high
- Effect: Reverb
- Speaker outputs: 4 ohms minimum load
- Other features: Pre Out (with -6 / 0 db switch), FX Loop, Footswitch input for channels switch
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 7.5 x 22.5 x 25 cm / 2.95 x 8.86 x 9.84 in
- Weight: 2.6 kg / 5.73 lbs