DW 9000 Series 9002 Series Double Pedal
DW 9000 Series 9002 Double Pedal
The best of the best! A phenomenal double bass drum pedal
9000 Pedals offer drummers an unequaled combination of speed, feel and power. Since their inception, 9000 Series pedals with Floating Rotor and Infinitely Adjustable Cam technology have given players the flexibility and versatility to take their footwork to the next level. Even so, we thought it was time to make some improvements. Introducing the upgraded 9000 and 9002. Both pedals now feature our all-new Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp System and Non-Slip Rubber Grip Base Plate for increased stability and a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. In addition, we added an EZ Adjust Cam to allow drummers to switch from Accelerator® to Turbo®-style sprockets, or anywhere in between, in no time! The same unmistakable feel, playability and artist-approved features, only better.
- Ball bearing Delta hinge
- Double ball bearing spring suspension
- Ball bearing axle and stick unit
- Single post slave pedal
- Precision linkage assembly
- Hoop fixation accessible from the side
- Two way beater felt/plastic
- Infinitely adjustment between round and eccentric gearwheel
- Including hardnylon bag
- Tri Pivot hoop clamp
- Floor plate with anti-slip rubber
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year