Dynaudio LYD-8 Active Studio Monitor, Black
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Dynaudio Product Overview
Building on the heritage of the industry standard BM series of monitors, LYD-8 is completely refreshed and updated with the latest DSP and amplifier technology. If you have the space, the additional 8" driver size offers exceptional and extended bass response and power. Perfect for larger mixing environments and home studios, LYD-8 offers producers and musicians an authoritative and powerful studio monitor that, unlike a lot of other 8" monitors, still excels at low mix volume, while still maintaining the precision Dynaudio PRO is famous for. Each LYD-8 drive unit is bi-powered (50w HF/80w LF) by state-of-the-art Class-D amplifiers that feature a 96kHz/24bit signal path, plus a DSP used in just the right way offers the option to extend or curtail the low frequency response by 10Hz where needed, while both "˜Position' and Sound Balance controls ensure the best possible performance for any mixing or listening environment.
- Nearfield Monitor with 8" Woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 50W HF/80W LF and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 50 cm of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 21 kHz
- Max SPL (1m, pair): 112 dB
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 3900 Hz
- Tweeter: 28mm Soft dome
- Woofer: 8''
- Amplifier: HF 50W/LF 80W Class-D
- I/O Connectors: XLR Balanced: RCA Unbalanced
- Dimensions: 234 x 369 x 328 mm
- Weight: 10,4 kg