EarthQuaker Disaster Transport SR Delay Reverb Pedal
The Disaster Transport Sr is Earthquaker Devices' ultimate delay. If you want to build epic soundscapes with intense echo, swirling reverb and disorienting delay, this is the pedal for you. The Disaster Transport Sr's two delays can be run independently or together in parallel, series or series/parallel. Delay A is a 600ms delay with modulation and delay B is a 300ms delay with reverb. When you combine these two delays you can get some series madness! If you want a versatile delay that will aid your creativity and add a new voice to your arsenal, look no further than the Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport Sr. Delay.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Measurements: 5.5"³ x 4.5"³ x 2.5"³ with knobs.
- Power: 9 volt DC power supply
- Current draw: 100 mA.
- Time- Controls the delay time from 30ms up to 600ms.
- Repeats- Controls how many regenerations of the signal there are. This ranges from one single repeat through an endless wash into self oscillation. This can also be controlled via an expression pedal. The Moog EP-2 is recommended.
- Mix- Level control for the wet signal. Unity is around centre, anything above is boosted. Boosting this works great when using a distorted signal. Please keep in mind this is a gain control, a bit of hiss is normal when it's above unity.
- Depth- Controls the intensity of the modulation. From no modulation to all out seasick pitch bends.
- Rate- Controls the rate of the modulation. The LED for delay A flashes in time with the modulation to visually show where the rate is set.
- Bleed- This feeds delay A into delay B, post reverb (see block diagram for visual explanation). Use this control for series or series/parallel operation to create rhythmic repeats, extra long delay time or an all out echo wash. This can also be controlled via an expression pedal. The Moog EP-2 is recommended. When using the bleed, experiment with the repeat controls on each delay line. Try using them in different settings, both together and individually, for different timing and textures.
- Reverb- Controls the amount of reverb added to the input of delay B.
- Mix- Level control for the wet signal. Unity is around center, anything above is boosted. Boosting this works great when using a distorted signal. Please keep in mind this is a gain control, a bit of hiss is normal when it's above unity.
- Repeats- Controls how many regenerations of the signal there are. This ranges from one single repeat through an endless wash into self oscillation.
- Time- Controls the delay time from about 30ms up to 300ms.
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year