EarthQuaker Levitation V2 Psychedelic Reverb Pedal
Introducing EQD's Levitation reverb, a pedal designed to honour the Psych-Rock heritage of Austin. The Levitation Reverb builds on the base sound found in EQD's Ghost Echo but does away with the attack and dwell and adds control over tone, decay, atmosphere and length in their place. It is a vintage voiced reverb that aims to fit somewhere between dirty sixties chambers, classic spring, and the big, ringing plate reverbs of days gone by.
- Length (Toggle): Broad stroke control for decay time. Shorter to left, longer to the right.
- Decay: Controls the length of the reverb decay. Longer clockwise, shorter counter clockwise.
- Atmosphere: This is a harmonic regeneration control, it feeds the upper frequencies of the reverb trails back through to create a more harmonic (ringing) reverb. More atmosphere clockwise, less counter clockwise.
- Mix: This controls how much wet signal is blended in with the dry. More reverb clockwise, less counter clockwise.
- Tone: This is an input bandwidth control for the reverberated signal. All the way counter clockwise reduces all low end content to make a brighter reverb, turning counter clockwise allows more low end to pass through resulting in a fuller reverberated tone.
- The Levitation Reverb is True Bypass.
- Input impedance: 1M
- Output impedance: >1K