EarthQuaker Pitch Bay Dirty Polyphonic Harmonizer Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Nano POG Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal £187.00
Electro-Harmonix C9 Organ Machine Pedal £189.00
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay Pedal £181.00
Electro-Harmonix Clockworks Rhythm Generator Synthesizer Pedal £204.00
Wampler Clarksdale Overdrive Pedal £189.00
Aguilar APCH Chorusaurus Bass Chorus Pedal £218.37
Aguilar APAG Agro Bass Overdrive Effects Pedal £194.72
Aguilar APFT Filter Twin Dual Envelope Filter Pedal £190.00
Aguilar TLC Compressor Effects Pedal £210.00
Blackstar HT Metal Distortion Pedal £180.00
Truetone V3 Dual Tap Delay Pedal £209.00
Blackstar HT-DUAL Overdrive Pedal £199.00
The Earthquaker Devices Pitch Bay is a mindblowingly powerful three part polyphonic harmonizer and distortion generator. Its two pitch shifting voices can be adjusted by stepped semitones above and below the root note. Both of the voices have adjustable mix controls so you can blend, boost and cut them to get the tone in your head. The adjustable gain lets you push the signal to distortion for death-star level power. If you want a harmoniser that can transform your sound, look no further than the Earthquaker Devices Pitch Bay.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Earthquaker Devices Pitch Bay Polyphonic Harmoniser Features
- -Pitch Up: Selects the upper harmony, 12 semitones starting at 1 above the root.
- -Pitch Down: Selects the lower harmony, 12 semitones starting at 12 below the root.
- -Gain: Turn clockwise to increase the gain.
- -Up: Level control for the upper harmony.
- -Down: Level control for the lower harmony.
- -Root: Level control for the root note.
- Measurement: 4 5/8"³ x 2 1/2"³ x 2.25"³ with knobs
- Power: 9v DC power supply
- Current Draw: 100mA