EarthQuaker Westwood Translucent Drive Manipulator Pedal
EarthQuaker Westwood is a touch sensitive translucent overdrive manipulator, as clean and pure as the breeze which blows through a grove of Douglas Fir trees and as hot as a damn fine cup of coffee.
The Westwood’s Drive control sets the level of gain for a near-clean boost at lower settings, to rich, bell-like jangle and chime, all the way to soaring lead tones that are cutting and distinct, but never harsh. While the powerful active EQ section has controls for Treble and Bass with up to 20 dB of cut and/or boost.
This mild-mannered light- to medium-gain overdrive will still knock the socks right off your trusty low-wattage combo amp, pushing it into anything from cutting, edge-of-breakup rhythm tones, all the way to articulate, singing lead tones stacked high with pleasing even-order harmonics and sweet, sweet sustain. And if you pair it up with your favorite head and cab, you should probably call the neighbors first, because the Westwood’s Level control has enough output on tap to alert the proper authorities. Even the FBI.
- Translucent Overdrive Manipulator - From clean boost to soaring leads
- Two-band active EQ - 20dB of Bass and Treble cut/boost
- Super touch responsive - Get 50 shades of gain simply by altering your attack
- True bypass - Silent soft-touch switching
- All-analog signal path
- Top-mounted jacks - for effortless pedalboard implementation