Eastman AC322CE Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic
Eastman AC3222CE Product Overview
The Eastman 3 series features a solid Sitka spruce top, solid Sapele back and sides, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone but and saddle, chrome tuners, ivoroid binding and a high gloss nitro cellulose finish.
Available in a dreadnought and grand auditorium with or without electronics and also a non-electro 12-string jumbo (see product options above):
- AC320 Dreadnought (also available left handed)
- AC320CE Dreadnought Electro (also available left handed)
- AC322 Grand Auditorium
- AC322CE Grand Auditorium Electro
- AC330-12 Jumbo 12-String
CE models include Fishman Matrix VT electronics and a deluxe hard case.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Inlaid Wood
- Cutaway: Yes
- Slope Shoulder: None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: AC
- Binding Material: 5-ply Ivoroid
- Logo Material: Maple
- Inlay: Dot
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Side Dot Color: White
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard Material: None
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix VT
- Strings: Cleartone Phosphor Bronze .012-.053
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case