Eastman AC330E-12 Jumbo 12-String Electro Acoustic
Overview by GAK
The Eastman AC330-12E 12-string electro-acoustic guitar offers high-quality at great value for money, and works well both acoustically and plugged-in. It has a solid mahogany body with a Sitka Spruce top which is a classic combination that delivers a balanced yet versatile tone and is great for playing many styles of music - with the mahogany delivering a warmth and punch, and the Sitka spruce delivers clear harmonics.
The neck has a traditional even ‘C’ profile and is also made from mahogany, and the fretboard is made from durable ebony with a 12" radius. The Eastman AC330-12E also has an ebony bridge, a bone saddle, and hand scalloped X bracing for increased sustain.
The Eastman AC330-12E has a fitted Matrix Fishman pickup system, which is the world’s number one selling undersaddle acoustic pickup to enhance the natural tones of your guitar.
The Eastman AC330-12E electro-acoustic guitar is completed with nickel hardware, a pearl Eastman logo on the headstock, and a classic rosette. It has a classic gloss nitrocellulose finish which helps the guitar develop maximum tone, and comes with D’Addario EXP 39 strings 12 - 53.
Includes a hardshell case.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 7/8"
- Fretwire: 21 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 17" x 4 23/32"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Black Plastic
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Pro-Guard
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 39 12 - 53
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
No upgrades available