Eastman ACTG1 Handmade Travel Acoustic
Eastman ACTG1 Product Overview
The Eastman 1 Series is a modern handcrafted instrument featuring: solid Sitka Spruce top, laminated Sapele back and side, Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, chrome tuners and an open pore satin gloss finish.
Available as a dreadnought, dreadnought electro, grand auditorium, grand auditorium electro and travel guitar shapes. See product options above.
CE models include Fishman Sonitone electronics and deluxe gig bag.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretwire: 19 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 23.5"
- Body Dimensions: 14-3/8" x 3-13/16"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Sapele Laminate
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/ Bone, 2-3/16"
- Rosette: Basic
- Cutaway: None
- Slope Shoulder: None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: AC
- Binding: Body
- Binding Material: Black
- Logo Material: Maple
- Inlay: Dot
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Side Dot Color: White
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard Material: None
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: None
- Strings: Cleartone Phosphor Bronze .012-.053
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year