Eastman AR405E Performance Handmade Archtop, Classic
Eastman AR405E Product Overview
The Eastman AR405E is a traditional 16-inch non-cutaway arch-top featuring laminated Maple top, back and sides, 3-piece Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard and tail-piece.
As standard, the AR405SE comes fitted with a Kent Armstrong P-90 in the neck with custom pickup ring. The P-90 gives the guitar a vintage tone with a superior mid-range and volume.
The guitar ships with cleartone .012 to .052 roundwound strings and hard case.
- Neck Material: 3 piece maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 3 1/4"
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- F Holes: Yes
- F Hole binding Material: Single Ply Ivoroid
- Cutaway: No
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ivoroid B/W
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding Material: Ivoroid 5-ply top, 3-ply back
- Logo Material: Plastic Pearl
- Inlay: No Fingerboard markers
- Inlay Material: No Fingerboard markers
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: None
- Tailpiece: Trapeze-style
- Tailpiece Material: Gold & Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood compensated, 2-3/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Jinho RM-1271GVR 3+3
- Neck Pickup: Kent Armstrong P-90, custom pick up ring
- Bridge Pickup: None
- Controls: 250K Volume & Tone
- Truss Rod Cover: Rosewood
- Strings: Cleartone .012-.052 Roundwound
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case
No upgrades available