Eastman AR405E Performance Handmade Archtop, Sunburst
Eastman AR405E Product Overview
The Eastman AR405E is a traditional 16-inch non-cutaway arch-top featuring laminated Maple top, back and sides, 3-piece Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard and tail-piece.
As standard, the AR405E comes fitted with a cream Kent Armstrong P-90 in the neck which gives the guitar vintage tone with a superior mid-range and volume.
The guitar ships with D'Addario NYXL .012 - .052 strings and hard case.
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Non-cutaway jazz guitar
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 3-1/4"
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Tailpiece: Ebony Trapeze Style
- Bridge: Adjustable Rosewood Bridge
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1271
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Cream Kent Armstrong P90
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Dog Eared Clear Acrylic
- Capacitors: 0.022μF
- Potentiometers: 250k Audio Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
No upgrades available