Eastman E10P Traditional Parlor Acoustic, Sunbust
Eastman E8D Traditional Dreadnought Acoustic £1,059.00
Eastman E8OM Traditional Orchestra Model Acoustic £1,059.00
Eastman E10OO Traditional Grand Concert Acoustic £1,149.00
Eastman E10OO Traditional Grand Concert Acoustic, Mahogany £1,149.00
Eastman E10OO Traditional Grand Concert Acoustic, Sunburst £1,149.00
Eastman E10D Traditional Dreadnought Acoustic £1,149.00
Eastman E10OM Traditional Orchestra Model Acoustic £1,149.00
Eastman E10OM Traditional Orchestra Model Acoustic, Sunburst £1,149.00
Eastman E10P Traditional Parlor Acoustic £1,149.00
Eastman E10SS Traditional Sloped Shoulder Dreadnought Acoustic, Sunburst £1,149.00
Eastman E10P Product Overview
The Traiditional E series from Eastman brings the best of the 30s/40s golden era of acoustics to the modern age.
The E10P Parlour features a solid Adirondack spruce, solid mahogany back and sides with a neck crafted from mahogany and topped by a 19-fret ebony fingerboard.
The perfect guitar for finger-style and slide players.
It comes in a Sunburst finish.
Eastman E10P-SB Features:
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 19 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 13-3/4" X 4-1/18"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Cutaway: None
- Slope Shoulder: None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: Slotted
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo Material: Maple/Pearl
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Inlay Material: Abalone
- Side Dot Color: White
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard Material: None
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: OEM Install Options: LR Baggs Anthem SL or the LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings: Cleartone Phosphor Bronze .012-.053
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hard-shell Case