Eastman E10SS Traditional Handmade Dreadnought Acoustic, Sunburst
Eastman E10SS Product Overview
The Eastman E10SS is a Traditional Sloped Shoulder bodied Dreadnought guitar with a solid Adirondack top and solid Mahogany back and sides, offering up a full bodied sound.
The guitar also features an An Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
Perfect for flat-picking and vocal accompaniment.
It comes in a Sunburst finish.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-3/4"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Basic
- Cutaway: None
- Slope Shoulder: Yes
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: AC
- Binding: Body
- Binding Material: White Multi-ply
- Logo Material: Maple
- Inlay: Abalone
- Inlay Material: Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard Material: Tortoise Shell (included in case)
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: OEM Install Options: LR Baggs Anthem SL or the LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings: Cleartone Phosphor Bronze .012-.053
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case
No upgrades available