Eastman E10D Traditional Dreadnought Acoustic
Eastman E10D Product Overview
The Traiditional E series from Eastman brings the best of the 30s/40s golden era of acoustics to the modern age.
The E10D is a fantastic Traditional Dreadnought Acoustic, featuring an Adirondack Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides.
You will be hard pressed to find an acoustic that sounds this good at this price point.
Comes with a beautiful Natural finish.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Cutaway: None
- Slope Shoulder: None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: Traditional
- Binding: Body
- Binding Material: Black
- Logo Material: Maple
- Inlay: Abalone
- Inlay Material: Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard Material: Tortoise Shell (included in case)
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: OEM Install Options: LR Baggs Anthem SL or the LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings: Cleartone Phosphor Bronze .012-.053
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case