Eastman E10SS/v Traditional Handmade Dreadnought Acoustic, Ebony, Antique Classic
Eastman E10SS Product Overview
The Eastman E10SS is a Traditional Sloped Shoulder bodied Dreadnought guitar with a solid Adirondack top and solid Mahogany back and sides, offering up a full bodied sound.
The guitar also features an ebony fingerboard and bridge.
Perfect for flat-picking and vocal accompaniment.
It comes in Antique Sunburst finish.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Body Style: Slope Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-1/2"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Eastman
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Finish: Antique Clasic
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 .012-.053
- Case: Hardshell Vinyl Case