Eastman E1OM LTD Handmade Orchestra Model Acoustic, Classic
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Eastman E1OM Limited Edition is a handmade dreadnought acoustic featuring solid Sitka Spruce top, Sapele back and sides, hand scalloped X bracing, mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard and bridge, bone nut, open-gear tuners, nickel hardware, tortoise binding, open pore, gloss nitrocellulose finish and Eastman deluxe padded gig bag.
Please note: This acoustic guitar is very limited. Only 30 available in Europe. Images for illustrative purposes only. Guitar comes in Eastman's Classic finish.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/4in
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9in
- Body Dimensions: 15" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell G-Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: None
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32in on the bass side and 2/32in on the treble side
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- Color Options: Traditional