Eastman E8OM Traditional Orchestra Model Acoustic
Eastman E8OM Product Overview
This is the quintessential finger-style instrument. With amazing dynamic range, the Orchestra Model runs the gamut from subtle to bold. OM’s are articulate and comfortable to play due to their reduced body depth.
Eastman takes a creative departure from the traditional by equipping our OM’s with a 24.9 scale length.
The guitar also features a beautiful Sitka Spruce top and Rosewood back and sides.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Cutaway: None
- Slope Shoulder: None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: Traditional
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Snowflake
- Inlay Material: Abalone
- Side Dot Color: White
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard Material: Tortoise Shell (included in case)
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: OEM Install Options: LR Baggs Anthem SL or the LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings: Cleartone Phosphor Bronze .012-.053
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case