Eastman E8OM-TC Orchestra Model Acoustic, Rosewood/Spruce
The Eastman E8OM-TC is orchestra model acoustic and part of Eastman's Traditional Series. The guitar features solid rosewood back and sides, solid Thermo-Cured sitka spruce top, mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard, hand-carved scalloped X bracing, bone nut and saddle, tortoiseshell pick-guard and nickel hardware.
Is a orchestra model right for me? Whether you’re a purist seeking a guitar steeped in tradition, or someone with their sights set on a more modern instrument, you’ll find what you're looking for in our Orchestra models.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
No upgrades available