Eastman ER1 El Rey Archtop, Classic
Ibanez AF200-BS (Brown Sunburst) £1,731.00
Gibson Memphis ES-139 (Ebony) £1,599.00
Gretsch G6118T-SGR Players Edition Anniversary 2-Tone Smoke Green £1,819.20
Eastman T486-RB Ray Benson Center Block Thinline, Red £1,679.00
Eastman T64/v Antique Thinline, P-90, Antique Violin Varnish £1,679.00
Music Man James Valentine, Trans Maroon, Second-Hand £1,549.00
Eastman ER1 Product Overview
The ER1 is a classic Jazz archtop with a resonant 14 inch body. With a carved spruce top with mahogany back and sides, the guitar has a dark, warm jazz tone.
Designed by Otto D'Ambrosio they have a full and rich sound with fantastic feedback suppression at high volumes.
Onboard you will find a Kent Armstrong HPAG-1 pickup.
It comes in a Classic finish.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: El Rey
- Body Dimensions: 14" X 2"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Mahogany
- Cutaway: Yes
- F Holes: None
- F Holes Binding Material: None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Headstock Style: El Rey
- Binding Material: Figured Maple
- Logo: Eastman/Otto D'Ambrosio
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Custom Offset Design
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Side Dot Color: White
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: None
- Tailpiece: El Rey
- Tailpiece Material: Ebony/Gold
- Bridge: Archtop ebony2-1/16" Spacing
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301-20GG
- Neck Pickup: Kent Armstrong HPAG-1
- Controls: Volume/Tone
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Strings: Cleartone Phosphor Bronze .012-.052 Roundwound
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case