Eastman PCH1-D Classic Handmade Dreadnought Acoustic
Eastman PCH1-D Product Overview
The Eastman Pacific Coast Highway Series feature: solid Sitka Spruce top, laminated Sapele back and sides, Rosewood fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, chrome tuners, lacquered top with open pore satin back and sides.
Available as a dreadnought, orchestra model and grand auditorium electro. See product options above.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 15 5/8"x 4 3/4"
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Mahogany Laminate
- Cutaway: No
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Black
- Truss Rod: Double Acting
- Binding Material: Black ABS
- Logo: Eastman PCH
- Rosette: Abalone Ring
- Logo Material: Wood
- Inlay: Dots
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Side Dot Color: White
- Finish: Open Pore back/sides and Classic top
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: None
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle Material: Plastic 2 5/32" spacing
- Tuners: Pingwell
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze .012- .053
- Tuning: E A D G B e
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.