Eastman Romeo-SC, Redburst
Overview by GAK
The Eastman Romeo-SC Redburst Electric Guitar has a mahogany laminate back and sides and a solid spruce top, providing a lightweight feel and a rich tone, a maple neck with a traditional even ‘C’ shape profile topped with an ebony fretboard. It also has a Gotoh bridge, tailpiece and tuners for increased tuning stability.
For pickups, it has a Seymour Duncan Vintage Stack at the neck, and a Seymour Duncan humbucker on the bridge, and a 3-way Switchcraft pickup selector to find the right tone.
To complete the Eastman Romeo-SC Redburst Electric Guitar is nickel hardware, pearl dot inlays, a classic nitrocellulose finish.
The Eastman Romeo-SC comes with a hardshell case.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- Nut Height: .022"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions: 14.75" x 1.75"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Mahogany Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Pearl Half Circle
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-104B-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh SGS510Z-S5-HAP-XN
- Knobs: Ebony Dome Knob
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Vintage Stack
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft 12120X
- Switch Tip: Switchcraft Black T12742
- Capacitors: Sky MC473 .047mf
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft L11
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case: Hardshell Case
No upgrades available