Eastman T386 Center Block Thinline, Ebony, Red
Eastman T386 Product Overview by GAK
The T386 is a full-size 16” thinline Electric Guitar from Eastman known for its versatile, responsive tone with plenty of attitude.
The guitar features a deluxe Laminate Top, back and sides. The neck is made of stunning Maple wood and it also features a beautiful Ebony Fingerboard.
Pickup wise the guitar features Dual Kent Armstrong Humbucker Pickups which add layers of harmonics as you attack the strings on the guitar.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Body Style: Thin Archtop Jazz
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top: Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Maple Laminate
- F-Holes: Yes
- F-Hole Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Cutaway: Yes, Double
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo Material: Wood/Pearl
- Inlay: Dots
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard: Yes
- Pickguard Material: 5-ply Plastic
- Pickguard Binding: Yes
- Pickguard Binding Material: 3-ply Plastic
- Tailpiece: Stop Tailpiece
- Tailpiece Material: Steel
- Bridge: Tunomatic Style
- Tuners: Ping Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup: Kent Armstrong HPAN-1N
- Bridge Pickup: Kent Armstrong HPAN-1B
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Strings: Cleartone .010-.046 Roundwound
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case
No upgrades available