EBS Reidmar 750 Bass Amp Head
EBS Reidmar 750 Lightweight Bass Head
The EBS Reidmar 750 is based on an award winning EBS Amp Design. The boutique amp tonal qualities paired with a powerful 750W amp makes this a serious and portable choice for any major stage gig.
The EBS Reidmar 750 is a small but mighty head that is ideal for bassists who want mega headroom without breaking their backs! The preamp is all-analogue EBS, giving a warmth of tone that fills out the bottom end in the mix. A Class-D 750 power amp then brings the volume. You can use the Drive section for grittier tones if you want a vintage growl or high-gain rock sound. Inputs on the back of the amp let you connect the EBS RM-4 footswitch to activate and/or bypass the Drive, Character filter and EQ section on the amp, or mute the sound.
A Natural beast Due to advanced soft-clip technology, the Reidmar amps does not suffer any loss of definition in the low register when the volume is turned up. It does not use a present automatic limiter that kicks in at a certain point and levels out the lows like many other class-D amps do. The Reidmar amps simply takes maximum advantage of the power at hand and turn into solid, authentic bass tone.
The Interface If you are familiar with EBS bass amps you will feel at home with the Reidmar 750. The all together analog preamp features the renowned built-in compressor and a 4-band EQ-section that is really intuitive including the (for EBS) characteristic Bright and Notch filters. The Reidmar 750 is equipped with a Drive control to add just the right amount of harmonics to make your bass come alive, or if you prefer, make it just as dirty as you like.
- Input Impedance 1 Mohms / 100 pF
- Gain Range -00 - +30 dB
- Character Filter Shelving, High/Low Pass,
- +7 dB @ 40 Hz, -2 dB @ 800 Hz,+3 dB @ 10 kHz
- Tone Controls,
- Bass Shelving +/-18 dB @ 60 Hz
- Mid Bandpass Filter 100 – 6000 Hz +/- 12-15 dB
- Treble Shelving +/-18 dB @ 6 kHz
- Bright Shelving +15/-0 dB @ 10 kHz
- Drive min/max 0/34 dB
- Balanced Output -10 dBv, Pre/Post EQ, GND Lift
- Remotes Output Remote Jack RING = Mute / TIP = Drive
- Filter Jack RING = Filter Mode / TIP = Character
- Output Power 700 W RMS @ 4 ohms load (350 W RMS @ 8 ohms)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 15.2 x 10.4 x 3.0” (38.5 x 26.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Weight 3.7 kg (8.2 lbs.)
- Type: Analog Preamp,
- D-Class Power Amp
- Built-in adjustable Compressor/Limiter
- Extremely Powerful 4-band EQ
- Drive Control
- Effects loop
- Character filter.
- Balanced XLR-Out with Pre/Post EQ switch and Ground Lift.
- Line and Headphones Out
- Remote Output for connecting EBS RM-4 footswitch to control Character Filter, Drive, EQ bypass and Mute funtction
- Output Power: 750 W @ 4 Ohms
- 120/230 V Switchable
No upgrades available