Echo Indigo I/O PCMCIA Audio Interface
Notebook pro audio recording has never sounded so good, or been this convenient and affordable.
Indigo IO offers one stereo 1/8 inch analog input and output on a Type II Cardbus card powered by your notebook computer. It combines this with 24-bit/96kHz converters for the quality you deserve. Also included is a 6 foot audio cable for RCA or 1/4 inch connections.
A unique feature of the Indigo IO is the use of "virtual" outputs. Indigo IO appears to software as if it has eight separate outputs, which are digitally mixed down to the physical outputs using Indigo IO's "console" software and its on-board DSP. This makes Indigo IO compatible with all popular multi-track software.
Also, with Echo's "multi-client" drivers, more than one application (such as an editor and a software synth) can be playing back through Indigo IO at the same time.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 1 stereo 1/8" analog input*
- 1 stereo 1/8" analog output*
- Supports full duplex 2 channel in, 2 channel out operation
- High quality headphone amp
- Analog volume control knob for output
- Supports true 24 bit, 96 kHz audio
- 100 MHz 24 bit Motorola DSP
- Powered by your notebook computer
- Includes 6 foot adapter cable for RCA and 1/4" connections
- Type II Cardbus slot required
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year