Electro-Harmonix Bass Clone Chorus Pedal
Electro Harmonix Bass Clone Chorus Pedal Product Overview by GAK
Equipped with much of the same circuitry from the original Small Clone Chorus, the Electro Harmonix Bass Clone Chorus has been modified to cater to the differing demands of bass players.
The Bass Clone Chorus is a combination of modulated and dry signals. The Bass Clone has a Crossover to cut low end from the modulated signal so the pedal delivers a more accurately articulated bottom end without muddying up. The Treble control affects the whole signal while the Bass control only affects the dry half. Together with the Crossover switch they provide precise sound shaping that lets you achieve a tight, focused bass guitar sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top.
- Compact chorus based on the legendary Small Clone with added features for bass
- Provides precise sound shaping control for a tight, focused sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top
- Delivers an accurately articulated bottom end with excellent note definition
- True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity when in bypass mode
- Tough, compact die-cast package
- 9-Volt battery included
- Optional EHX 9.DC/200mA power supply available
- Dimensions: 70 x 115 x 54 mm (2.75" x 4.5" x 2.1")
Awesome pedal, finished off my bass sound just nicely. Lovely shimmer for the high range while keeping the low punchy and tight. This should've been the first pedal I bought!
Lovely subtle tone that gives just the right amount of depth and colour to bass.