Electro-Harmonix Battalion Bass Preamp DI Pedal
The Electro Harmonix Battalion Bass Preamp and DI is a compact, flexible pedal that delivers powerful tone shaping capabilities in a rugged pedalboard-friendly package. The Battalion is loaded with features that will appeal to tone conscious bass players and includes a four-band equalizer, fully-featured MOSFET distortion section with three signal path options, a compressor, a noise gate and comprehensive I/O.
- Four-band EQ tailored specifically for bass guitar. Includes controls for Bass (below 200Hz), Lo Mid (boost/cut at 280Hz Mid (boost/cut at 750Hz) and Treble (boost/cut above 2kHz)
- The Battalion’s distortion section delivers an awesome array of distorted bass sounds.
- Distortion section features Level, Blend, Drive and Tone controls plus a dedicated footswitch
- Three signal flow modes yield unique tonal variations. Pre EQ, distortion comes before EQ. Post EQ, distortion comes after EQ and Dry EQ, only the dry signal mixed in with the Blend control is affected by the EQ
- Compressor with dedicated pushbutton, amount control and LED adds thump and sustain to your bass sound
- Noise Gate with adjustable threshold control eliminates noise and hum while preserving your attack and original tone
- Flexible I/O allows the Battalion to fit perfectly in any bass rig or application
- ¼-inch input jack includes switchable 10dB pad
- Includes a headphone ready ¼-inch output jack plus a hardwired ¼-inch dry output jack
- Balanced XLR output for use as a DI. The DI features dedicated level, bypass and ground lift controls
- The Battalion features all-analog circuitry and comes with an EHX9.6DC-200mA AC adapter
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year