Electro-Harmonix Black Finger Optical Tube Compressor Pedal
THE BLACK FINGER IS THE ONLY OPTOISOLATOR PHOTOCELL, DUAL VACUUM TUBE COMPRESSOR PEDAL ON THE MARKET! SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
It means that the Black Finger uses the same professional-grade techniques that the most revered, vintage and mega-thousand dollar, high-end studio compressors use, except that it's in the form of an affordable, compact foot pedal! Two different light sources (LED and lamp) provide distinctly different readings and offer uniquely varied compressions.
One tube handles the compression stage while the other manages the gain stage. And unlike other "tube" hyped products on the market, which use 9 to 50 volts, the Black Finger's design allows a full 300 volts of swing to be utilized. This makes it a true tube compressor in every sense.
Whether used as part of an effects loop or with direct guitar, bass or voice, the Black Finger will give music the type of treatment that simply cannot be achieved via plug-in emulation or with any other analog or digital product that doesn't cost thousands of dollars.
The Black Finger breathes life and warmth into any musical instrument or recording and makes it sound magical. It's further proof the Electro-Harmonix is changing the way players think about their pedals.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- True bypass using a mechanical relay
- Two different light sources (LED and lamp) offer uniquely varied and professional compression techniques
- Super warm, sweet musical tone
- Input and output gain controls
- Professional portable compression
- Two Electro-Harmonix 12AX7 vacuum tubes included
- 12AC-1000 power supply included
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year