Electro-Harmonix Canyon Delay Looper Pedal
Electro Harmonix Canyon Delay Looper Pedal Product Overview by GAK
The compact Canyon Delay Looper Pedal provides an array of pristine effects and offers 5ms to 3 seconds of delay times as well as a maximum loop of 62 seconds. A simple but intuitive interface allows you powerful control over the delay time, number of repeats and wet to dry ratio. Canyon also has tap tempo capabilities and tap divide, giving you further control over effects.
Delivering everything from immaculate digital delay, shimmering sounds, cascading octave delay, warbly tape echo and a deluxe memory man emulation, the Canyon Delay Looper Pedal is a truly unique addition to any pedalboard.
- - Delay time of 5 milliseconds to 3 seconds
- - Tap Tempo with tap divide using the built-in footswitch or an external footswitch
- - Tails switch allows you to choose whether echoes repeat or stop immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass
- - Easy access to “hidden” parameters thru Secondary Knob Mode
- - Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
- - Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- - Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)