Electro-Harmonix Flanger Hoax Modulation Pedal
Electro Harmonix Flanger Hoax - Flanger
The Flanger Hoax is one of the most powerful modulation instruments ever designed. From shimmering static and active phasing to frequency adjustable flanging, you will find an exciting new palette of textures at your fingertips.
The sheer number of variations available through both familiar and advanced modulation controls will present you with the ability to creatively shade as well as wildly animate your music in a way that really was never before possible at this price level. Your own creativity is your only limitation. Requires the included 18V power supply.
Connect your instrument or mixer's Effects Send Output to the Flanger Hoax's Input jack, and run a second cable from any or all of the three main outputs (Direct out, Blended out or Effect out). You will learn which outputs will serve your purposes the best in different situations. Hit the true bypass footswitch to activate, and get ready for a magically ethereal treat.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- BLEND Knob
- -Mixes between the effect and the dry signal. The counter-clockwise position is all-dry, while the clockwise position is all effect. The result of the BLEND Control goes out the BLENDED OUTPUT jack
- FEEDBACK Knob
- -Sets the amount of signal that is fed back into both phase shift circuits. The counter-clocker-clockwise position gives you no feedback; the clockwise position yields maximum feedback.
- WET Toggler Switch Position
- -In the WET position, the wet signal (which is at the EFFECT OUTPUT Jack) is fed back to the phaser circuits.
- OFF Toggler Switch Position
- -All Feedback is turned off, no matter where the FEEDBACK knob is set.
- SWPTToggler Switch Position
- -In the SWPT Position, the output of the Swept Phaser is fed back into Phaser circuits.
- DELAY MODE Switch
- -Selects between different phase shift combinations for the modulating waveform that sweeps the Fixed Phaser Delay line and the Swept Phaser Delay.
- RATE Knob
- -Sets the frequency of the sine wave Modulator. The available frequency range is from 0.07 Hz (14 Seconds) to 220 Hz.