Electro-Harmonix Lester K Stereo Rotary Speaker Emulator Pedal
The Electro Harmonix Lester K Rotary Speaker Emulator lets you get that great Leslie Speaker sound without breaking the bank and your back. This 5-control, 2-footswitch stompbox lets you control anything from drive to speed and acceleration. The Lester K can help you get proggy, funky sounds as well as murkey and eerie tones- great fun and very useful.
- Lush rotary speaker emulation
- Stereo/mono in/out
- Tube emulated overdrive
- Adjustable Fast and Slow modes
- Classic rotary speaker speed up and down
- High quality buffered bypass
- Includes EHX9.6DC-200 PSU
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
Fantastic pedal, priceless sounds. Love it
for the price its a very good product, i like it from michael.
Absolutely superb. Sounds great with my Hammond SK1 and Yamaha Reface YC. Somewhat cheaper than buying a Leslie!