Electro-Harmonix Micro Pog Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal
Electro Harmonix Micro Pog Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal Product Overview by GAK
Based on the award-winning POG, the Electro-Harmonix Micro POG is a polyphonic octave generator pedal, allowing you to make your 6-string guitar sound like a 12-string, or even make your 4-string bass sound like an 8-string.
Micro Pog delivers the same seamless polyphony as the original but comes in a more compact design with a durable die-cast chassis, so it's road ready and you won't have to sacrifice much space on your pedalboard for it. Additionally, it is true bypass so it won't colour your tone when not in use.
- Polyphonic super fast tracking: play chords, arpeggios or single notes with no glitches
- Adjustable original pitch volume
- Adjustable one octave up volume
- Adjustable one octave down volume
- Amazing 12 string guitar
- Easily turns your guitar into a bass
- Church organ to Hammond like organ sounds
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
Easy to use, versatile sound