Electro-Harmonix Micro Synthesizer Analog Guitar Synth Pedal
Guitar Micro Synth FX
You know the sound. Now, the reissued Micro Synthesizer for guitar lets guitarists produce vintage analog synthesizer sounds such as those generated by the early, great Moog(TM) synthesizers. The Micro Synthesizer's ten slider controls give the guitarist complete control over the processed sound.
Four completely independent and fully mixable voices-guitar, octave above, sub-octave, and square wave (or distortion) are modified by the resonance, start frequency, stop frequency, and rate controls of the filter sweep section to create the classic analog synthesizer sounds.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- True bypass
- All analog design
- 2-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year