Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork Polyphonic Pitch Shifter Pedal
Electro Harmonix Pitch Fork Polyphonic Pitch Shifter Pedal Product Overview by GAK
The Electro Harmonix Pitch Fork transposes your instrument's pitch over a +/- three octave range and features three modes - up, down or both simultaneously! The pitch shift amount can be set to a fixed interval or continuously varied by an expression pedal or control voltage. The Pitch Fork comes equipped with a EHX 9.6DC-200mA AC Adapter and also runs on a 9 volt battery.
- Transposes over a /- three octave range
- Three shift modes: up, down or dual
- 11-position Shift knob selects the transposition interval
- EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via optional expression pedal
- Latch and Momentary modes affect how the footswitch and EXP input behave
- Comes with EHX 9.6DC-200mA AC Adapter, can also run off a 9V battery
Absolutely amazing, does the job I need it to do.
Finally found a pedal to give me an octave down with no warbling!
Should have got one years ago makes it easy to make the sound you want without the effort