Electro-Harmonix Riddle Q Balls Envelope Filter Pedal
The Electro-Harmonix Riddle is a powerful and precise envelope filter fine-tuned for guitar frequency response. Many modern guitarists such as Jonny Greenwood, have discovered the expressive uses of envelope filters...now it's your turn! Whether you're into funk, punk, rock or prog, the Riddle is a great tool to unleash your creativity and explore new sounds!
Sculpt your envelope to reveal a truly expressive tone, with a defined and unique signature. Riddle will deliver tight and smooth control over the complete 80 Hz to 5 kHz range, with a consistent and even sweetness.
Need some edge? Engage Riddle's analog distortion and dial in anything from subtle bite to dominating crush.
You can even plug in an optional expression pedal to control the filter sweep with your foot. With the ability to adjust Q, sweep range, and filter type, you'll also wind up with of the most versatile wahs available.
Riddle: a mysteriously musical envelope filter for guitar.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 80 Hz to 5 kHz frequency response tailored for guitar
- Optional expression pedal control
- Fully-analog circuit
- Switch selectable analog distortion designed for guitar
- Start and Stop sweep control
- Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass filter select
- Start and Stop for filter sweep and Q control
- Separate Dry and Effect outputs
- 9.6VDC 200mA power supply included