Electro-Harmonix Silencer Noise Gate FX Loop Pedal
Electro Harmonix Silencer Noise Gate FX Loop Pedal Product Overview by GAK
The Silencer Noise Gate is an advanced noise gate which helps to eliminate the unwanted hums and buzzes caused by using single coil pickups or large amounts of gain. The Silencer's three-control layout allows fine-tuning specific to your system and playing style.
The Threshhold control adjusts how much noise is required to open the gate while the Reduction knob regulates the degree to which the gated signal is reduced and is variable between -70dB and +4dB. Finally, Release controls how long the gate remains open after the signal drops below the Threshhold. Additionally, the robust, compact metal housing ensures that the Silencer is road ready and a wise addition to any pedalboard.
- - Three controls for precise fine-tuning
- - Use it as an inline noise gate or to gate an entire effects loop
- - Delivers up to -70dB of noise reduction
- - Features 8ms to 4 seconds of release time
- - Buffered bypass
- - Compact design, rugged chassis
- - Equipped with a 9V battery and accepts a standard EHX 9.6DC/200 AC Adaptor (optional)
Works well using the effects loop input/output.. silenced my pedalboard nicely! Good price too.
Works perfectly for me. The loop feature is a must in my opinion.
Not used it yet. But my mate has one. He says its made a world of difference to him.
Does cut the noise down only slight noise but can hardly hear
Love it! Chnaged the whole vibe of my once noisy rig to a focussed great sound. Couldnt recommend this pedal more.