Electro-Harmonix Triple Foot Controller Pedal
The Electro-Harmonix Triple Foot Controller is a compact, remote footswitch that expands the functionality of other compatible pedals and devices by allowing up to three functions to be brought out for easy foot access.
It works with Electro-Harmonix pedals as well as those made by other makers and is a great alternative to products like the Digitech FS3X Foot Switch, Strymon Multi Switch and the TC Helicon Switch-3 Foot Pedal.
The Triple Foot Controller works with most pedals that have an external foot control jack and, depending on the pedal it's plugged into, can control tasks such as setting tap tempo, toggling through programs, mode selection and more.
In this quick demo the Triple Foot Controller is used with our Grand Canyon® Looper and Delay pedal.
- 720 Looper: list functions it controls
- Grand Canyon Delay & Looper: lists functions it controls
- Mod Rex Polyrhythmic Modulator: lists functions it controls
- Superego+ Synth Engine: lists functions it controls
- Super Pulsar: lists functions it control