Empress Effects Compressor Pedal
Empress Effects Compressor Pedal Product Overview
Empress Effects are determined their Compressor will not be limited by oversimplified controls and heavily coloured sounds, unlike many other pedal compressors. They have created a truly transparent compressor, complete with all the controls found in the studio.
They've also included a mix knob to blend in the dry signal for an even more transparent sound and a gain reduction meter so you know what the compressor is doing at all times.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- Extremely Transparent - Add dynamic control without altering the original tone of your instrument
- 3 Compression Ratios - 2:1, 4:1 and 10:1 ratios offer lots of flexibility
- Attack and Release Control - allows for ultimate control over the compression characteristics
- Mix - Blend uncompressed signal in with the compressed signal for parallel compression, New York Style!
- Metering - Meter either gain reduction, input, or both.
- True Display LEDs - Bright multi-color LEDs always let you know what the Compressor is doing.
- Bass - Works great on bass!
- True Bypass - The Empress Compressor employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Beautiful Case - It has a sparkle you can't deny!
- Input Impedance 1M
- Output Impedance 2.2k
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 40Hz - 35kHz
- Distortion less than 0.1%
- Noise -101dB
- Power Input Voltage 9 - 18 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption ~ 100mA
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector 1/4" Jack
- Output connector 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only) 1.5"
- Height (including controls) 2"
- Length 3.5"
- Width 4.5"
- Weight 1lbs