Empress Effects Distortion Pedal
Empress Effects Distortion Pedal Product Overview by GAK
The Empress Effects Distortion Pedal offers three tasty distortion voices, giving you access to analogue distortion sounds. The mild setting offers gentle break-up that cleans up with your volume knob.
The crunch setting is tight, with good bite. The lead
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- 3 Flavors of Distortion - Select between mild, crunch and lead.
- Mild - gentle break-up that cleans up with your volume knob.
- Crunch - great for rhythm playing. tight low end with strong bite.
- Lead - high gain with lots of sustain.
- EQ - Hi shelf and low shelf EQs let you tweak your sound.
- Bass - Works great on bass!
- True Bypass - The Empress Distortion employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Input Impedance 300k
- Output Impedance 5k
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 20Hz - 12kHz
- Power Input Voltage 9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption ~ 35mA
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector 1/4" Jack
- Output connector 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only) 1.5"
- Height (including controls) 2"
- Length 4.5"
- Width 2.5"
- Weight 0.5 lbs