Empress Effects Germ Drive Tweed Overdrive Pedal
Empress Effects Germ Drive Tweed Overdrive Product Overview
The Empress Effects Germ Drive pedal delivers warm, rich overdrive, reminiscent of the sounds of 50's tweed tube amps which cleans up with a twist of the volume knob. Meanwhile, its tube-like breakup sounds extremely natural, enhancing your sound without masking your original tone. This pedal is also true bypass enabled and offers gain control, two bands of EQ and output control to give you full power over your sound.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- Natural Break-up - Stays true to your original tone.
- Cleans up well - Seamlessly clean up your sound by rolling back your volume knob.
- Dynamic - Responds well to your dynamics like a tube preamp
- Sustain - Good sustain with warm, tube-like overdrive
- EQ - Hi shelf and low shelf EQs let you tweak your sound.
- Bass - Works great on bass!
- True Bypass - The Empress Germ Drive employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Input Impedance 1M
- Output Impedance 2.2k
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 20Hz - 20kHz
- Power Input Voltage 9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption ~ 35mA
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector 1/4" Jack
- Output connector 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only) 1.5"
- Height (including controls) 2"
- Length 4.5"
- Width 2.5"
- Weight 0.5 lbs