Empress Effects Super Delay - Vintage Modified
The Empress Effects Vintage Modified Superdelay takes their award winning Superdelay one step further.
Say your delay is sounding sterile and boring. You've heard the best vintage delays use tape technology. Unfortunately, they're expensive as hell and a bitch to maintain. Not fun.
We've revamped the tape mode of the Superdelay to give you more of the compression, grit, and saturation heard in tape echos. Except this vintage delay pedal still gives you the sweet features of the original Superdelay: presets, tap tempo, reverse delay, expression pedal inputs, and much more!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Killer Sound Quality - The Signal to Noise ratio is around 105dB.
- 2.8 Seconds of Delay Time - For your extra long delays.
- 8 modes - normal, tap, autoset (delay time is set by tempo played), reverse, rhythm mode (multitap), tape mode, misc (dynamic, gate), and 11 second looper.
- Expression Pedal Input - allows you to control either mix or feedback with your foot.
- High Pass/Low Pass Filter - high pass is good for electronic music, low pass is sweet for darker analog delay type sounds.
- Fast/Slow Modulation - slow adds extra texture, fast is a little crazy.
- 8 Presets - Settings can be saved to 8 presets. With three stompswitches, accessing the presets is easy.
- Tap Tempo with Ratios - many of the modes use tap tempo, and the ratio selection makes fast in-time delay times easy.
- True Bypass - The Empress Superdelay employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 5.7" by 3.75" by 1.75", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Two Year Warranty - The Empress Superdelay comes with a two-year warranty. Read our Warranty for details. You can extend the warranty to 4 years by simply registering online.
- Great Value - The Empress Superdelay is the last delay you'll ever have to buy. It retails on empresseffects.com and in select music stores for $449 USD. Order one now!
- The Empress Superdelay does not run off of batteries. It comes with a power supply. The Empress Superdelay requires 300mA, positive tip, 9 to 12 VDC. You can power the Empress Superdelay from outputs 5 or 6 of the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 . You'll need to use the red or white reverse polarity connector. You must set the corresponding DIP switch away from the NORMAL position. Also, since the Superdelay requires nearly 300mA, you should only use the other output for a much lower current pedal.
- Power Input Voltage 9 - 12 V DC (Positive tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Positive tip)
- Power Consumption ~300mA
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector 1/4" Jack
- Output connector 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only) 1.75"
- Height (including controls) 2.25"
- Length 5.7"
- Width 3.75"
- weight 1.5 lb
- Signal to noise ratio 105dB