Engl E606 Ironball 20W Valve Head
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Engl Ironball amp head is equipped with a Power Soak systems that allows for reducing the output power from 20W to 5W or 1W, and even switch the output off if you want to practice silently with headphones.
The ironball utilizes four ECC83 preamp valves and two EL84 power tubes and offers two channels that share a 3-band EQ, a presence control and a reverb with level control placed on the rear of the amp.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 20 watts
- Tubes: 2 x EL84 power amp, 4 x ECC83 preamp
- 2 channels (Clean, Lead)
- 3-band equalizer (for both channels)
- Presence control
- Gain Boost & Gain Control for every channel
- Extra Volume control for the Lead channel
- Master Volume control & Master Volume Boost with fixed setting
- Built-in Power Soak (20, 5, 1 watts or Mute)
- Headphone out
- Frequency compensated out
- Serial FX loop
- Reverb control
- Speaker out: 8 or 16 ohms
- Optional footswitch: ENGL Z-4