Engl E322 Thunder 50W 1x12 Combo
Roland Cube Street EX Battery-Powered 50W Stereo Combo £509.00
Fender FSR Tweed Blues Junior LTD Lacquered Tweed £594.00
Orange CR120C Crush Pro 120W 2x12 Combo, Orange £589.00
Peavey Vypyr Pro 100 £545.00
Blackstar Artist 15 Combo £565.00
Peavey 6505 Plus 112 60W 1x12 Combo £599.00
Laney VC30-212 £549.00
Engl E310 Gigmaster 15W 1x10 Combo £519.00
Vox AC15C1 Custom 15W 1x12 Combo £515.00
Line 6 DT25-112 25W 1x12 Combo £590.00
Laney Ironheart IRT30-112 £572.00
Peavey ValveKing II 20W 1x12 Combo £554.13
The basic concept of the THUNDER series was just to strip the handling to the bone but deliver convincing sounds.
There you go, these handy little workhorses will do any gig.
Compared to the Thunder REVERB, the DRIVE has an additional Crunch volume control, to give the guitarist access to all 3 channel volumes. A very punchy workhorse. Celestion® Vintage 30 speaker on board as well.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Preamp: 3 channels (3 ECC 83 preamp tubes), Clean, Crunch, Lead, single 3 band EQ, Crunch/Lead, Clean/Lead switches. Extra Crunch volume.
- Master section: Master volume, 50 watts (1 x EC83, 2 x 5881 power amp tubes.
- Outputs: Speaker outs (2 x 8, 2 x 16 Ohms), fx loop (parallel to serial adjustable), dual footswitch jacks (Z-3/Z -4).
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 (Combo)
- Dimensions & Weight: 53 x 45 x 25 cm, 18 kg
Accessories you might be interested in