Epiphone CEC Coupe Solidbody Nylon String, Antique Natural
The Epiphone CE Coupe Nylon String is an updated version of the legendary solid body classical guitar popularised by Chet Atkins wrapped up in a reduced body size for easy travel. The CE Coupe features a chambered Mahogany body with a Spruce soundboard for true classical acoustic tone when plugged in. The solid Mahogany neck has a comfy 1960's SlimTaper neck profile with a genuine Ebony fingerboard and 1.81" Graphtech nut for a more classical string spacing. Even with the reduced tension of the nylon strings Epiphone have still installed a truss rod which, for a travel guitar where you might be visiting areas with different temperatures and humidity, is a great idea.
There's a The Epiphone CE Coupe Nylon String has a revolutionary Shadow® Panoramic SH-148-HD pickup system allowing for separate panning and EQ settings for the top three strings and the lower three strings. The preamp also includes a tuner, both an Aux input (to mix in an MP3 player or other source) and a headphone output. The Shadow® PanaFlex™ HD pickup is placed under the Bone saddle and Ebony bridge.
- Body: Mahogany; Chambered
- Top: Select Spruce
- Finish: Gloss Top; Satin Back/Neck
- Neck: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D-Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Dovetail
- Truss Rod: 2-way, adjustable
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing; Slotted Classical-Style; Pearloid "Epiphone" logo
- Nut Width: 1.81"
- Nut: Graphtech®; Pure White
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Yes; Adjustment at Soundhole
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 19; Medium
- Electronics: Shadow® Panoramic SH-148-HD, Master Volume, EQ - Bass Strings (E, A, D), EQ - Treble Strings (G, B, E), Pan, Phase, Chromatic Tuner with 7-Segment Display, Low-Battery Indicator, Headphone Out (3.5mm), Aux In (3.5mm), 2 x AAA batteries
- Pickup: Shadow® PanaFlex™ HD; Under-Saddle
- Output Jack: 1/4" Stereo with battery compartment
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Epiphone Premium Classical; 16:1 Ratio
- Strings: Nylon