Epiphone Crestwood Custom, Polaris White
The Epiphone Crestwood Custom originally appeared in 1958 and was Epiphone’s flagship solid-body guitar. It boasted a higher spec than the Wilshere and Coronet models. The current Crestwood Custom still sits at the top of Epiphone’s solid-body guitar range and includes many features from the original models, such as symmetrical double-cutaway mahogany body (for easy access to the higher frets), and there are dual PRO Mini Humbucker pickups at the bridge and neck. These pickups were originally created in the late-1960’s after a need for P-90 sized pickups, with no hum. They produce a bright and focused output while keeping Gibson’s humbucker performance.
The Epiphone Crestwood Custom has a mahogany neck with medium C profile, Indian laurel fretboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Epiphone oval inlays. The reduced-sized Kalamazoo headstock has an Epiphone Bikini badge and ivory button Epiphone Deluxe tuners to complement the black headstock.
There are two volume and two tone controls next to the 3-way toggle pickup selector, and an Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge with Graph Tech TUSQ saddles. TUSQ being man-made ivory that provides big open lows, clear bell-like highs, and increased harmonic sustain.
Finishing off the look, the Epiphone Crestwood Custom has a Tremotone vibrato tailpiece with an Indian laurel insert and foil ‘E’ logo, and a clear butterfly-shaped pickguard with a white centre stripe and foil ‘E’ logo between the pickups.
The Epiphone Crestwood Custom fits perfectly into the Epiphone Premium Solidbody Electric Guitar Gigbag (sold separately).
The Crestwood first appeared in 1958 and a slightly modified form in 1959 as the Crestwood Custom; it was Epiphone’s first original solid body electric guitar design. The new Epiphone Crestwood Custom returns to its roots with features that harken back to the early models including a symmetrical double-cutaway mahogany body with two Epiphone PRO Mini Humbucker™ pickups, three on a side reduced sized Kalamazoo headstock with Epiphone Bikini badge and ivory button Epiphone Deluxe tuning machines, and a clear butterfly pickguard with white center stripe and foil E logo. The Crestwood Custom comes equipped with a glued-in mahogany neck with a medium C profile, Indian laurel fretboard with 12" radius, 22 medium jumbo frets and Epiphone oval inlays, 2 volume and 2 tone controls with CTS potentiometers and an Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge with Graph Tech TUSQ saddles and Tremtone vibrato tailpiece.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Medium C
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Epiphone Oval
- Joint Glued in
- Body Shape Symmetrical Epiphone Wilshire
- Body Material Mahogany
- Finish Gloss
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Tremotone with Indian Laurel Insert and Foil E Logo
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Deluxe Vintage with Ivory Buttons
- Pickguard Clear Epiphone butterfly with white center stripe and foil E logo
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 3-Ply Epiphone Bullet
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats with nickel inserts
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switchwasher Black with Gold Text
- Plastic Parts Black; PVC
- Control Covers Black; PVC
- Mounting Rings Black; PVC
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup PRO Mini Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup PRO Mini Humbucker
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone - CTS potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3 way toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Epiphone heavy duty
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional: EpiLite Case (711106481579), Hardshell Case (711106261447), Gig Bag (711106261980)
No upgrades available