Epiphone Dot, Natural
Epiphone Dot Product Overview by GAK
Epiphone bring their own variation of the popular Gibson ES-335. A guitar that's affectionately just referred to as "Dot" these days. Originals have been wowing guitar players all over the world for around 6 decades. But vintage models can't compete with the Epiphone Dot on value for money grounds. It's simply one of the best deals available if you're looking for classic "Dot" tone at an affordable price.
Epiphone has long been famous for its own original semi-acoustic models from the '50s Kalamazoo era, including the Riviera and the Sheraton, which are still rolling off the production line today. During the same time, those guitars were designed and first being put together, the ES 335 was becoming a firm favourite of blues, rock, country, and pop acts. Its elegant design and wide-ranging and colourful tone really put it on the map.
Now, the Epiphone Dot brings the sustain and resonance of this classic semi-acoustic design to players the world over. And for a bounty less than most solid body guitars.
- Body Material: Laminated maple
- Top Material: Laminated maple
- Neck: Mahogany, SlimTaper™ "D" Profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid "dot" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic Humbucker™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker™
- Controls: 2-Volume, 2-Tone
- Pickup Selector: Epiphone 3-way toggle
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic StopBar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover® 16:1