Epiphone Dove PRO (Violinburst)
The Epiphone Dove PRO electro-acoustic is an awesome new take on a Gibson classic. With its beautiful Violinburst finish and solid spruce top it's is a rich and complex sounding and great looking guitar. A solid-top is something that begins to breath and improve with age the more its played - and the more you play, the better it sounds - so it's definitely something you want too lok out for if you're looking for your first serious acoustic or just something you think you're likely to hang onto for a while.
This PRO re-introduction of the Epiphone Dove comes factory fitted with the great sounding Fishman Sonitone preamp and Sonicore pickup system. Fishman is an industry leader in bringing a guitar's true acoustic tone to the biggest stages and with the Sonicore pickup underneath the saddle you're set to set great, anywhere, anytime. It's an active sound-hole preamp with easy-to-access controls for Volume and Tone that gives you your tone, right in your hands, where you need it.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Body Materia: Select Maple
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™; D profile
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Frets: 20; medium
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Dovetail
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with pearloid parallelograms
- -Fingerboard - 1 ply (white)
- -Headstock - None
- -Body Top - 5-ply (white/black)
- -Body Back - 1 ply (white)
- Bridge: Rosewood; Traditional Dove shaped with pearloid Dove inlays
- Saddle: Compensated; Imitation Bone
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with traditional Dove artwork
- Machine Heads: Grover™; 14:1
- Electronics: Fishman™ Sonitone™ sound-hole preamp
- -Master Volume
- -Master Tone
- Power: One - 9V battery
- Pickup: Fishman™ Sonicore™ (under saddle)
- Output Jack: Endpin
- Strap Buttons: Yes. Pre-installed
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: D'Addario Phosphor Bronze (12-53)
Brilliant value for the price. Well made, sounds terrific, looks beautiful and plays beautifully. A joy to play.
Great guitar. If your not sure about buying this I’d say go for it. You will not be disappointed. I’ve got plenty of expensive guitars including acoustic ones but this has a great build and finish and plays as well if not better than some of my others.