Epiphone Emperor Swingster White Royale (Pearl White)
The Epiphone Emperor Swingster truly makes you swing Like a Pro! Epiphone have always been known for making some of the best and most innovative hollow-body and semi-acoustic guitars, and with the Emperor Swingster Epiphone conjures up some of its historic past. This guitar turns a former Epiphone design into a new, twangin', rock-a-billy slingin', country flingin' machine!
It has a hand-scalloped arched Spruce top with laminated Maple body and Hard Maple neck. At the core of this guitar are Epiphone's new SwingBucker pick-ups, with a series/parallel switching harness that's totally class-leading. These pick-up feature old-school AlNiCo-V magnets with overwound coils and enamel wire, and with the switching system they can go anywhere from single-coil quack, to warm and chunky humbucker.
As you might expect, the Swingster includes a Bigsby, in this case a Bigsby Licensed B30 with "wire" handle. The kind of "handle" preferred by the CGP himself, Chet Atkins. But that's not the end of is... Epiphone's also thought to add a pinned tune-o-matic bridge with roller saddles for smooth operation, so this a trem that ready and available for judicious use without that fear of everything going pear-shaped...
Epiphone's trademark, multi-bound headstock with classic mother-of-pearl "vine" inlay, Grover tuners and a multi-bound, 20 fret Rosewood fingerboard with block inlays round out the package.
Can you dig the Emperor Swingster?? Oh yeah!
Call GAK now for semi-acoustic and jazz guitar info, advice and the UK's best deals - 01273 665400
- Body maples with maple Outer Veneer
- Top Select Spruce
- Neck Hard maple
- Scale 24.75"
- Headstock Epiphone 'Clipped Ear'
- Neck Profile 14"
- Fretboard rosewood with mother-of-pearl rectangular blocks
- Frets 20 Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Neck Pickup Swingbucker™ with Alnico V magnets
- Bridge Pickup Swingbucker™ Plus with Alnico V magnets
- Controls Two push/pull Tone controls allow you to change each pickup's output individually from parallel to series wiring
- Bridge "Pinned" Tuno-O-Matic Bridge with rosewood base and gold saddles
- Tailpiece Bigsby® B30
- Hardware Gold
- Tuners Gold Grover® 14:1 ratio
- Binding Gold Sparkle on neck and body
- Color Pearl White